TeamKID is for kids in grades K - 6 and meets every Wednesday from 5 pm - 6 pm
TeamKID is a fun, high-energy ministry that encourages kids to know Jesus Christ and grow in a relationship with Him.
The theme for this year's TeamKID is Count on Me.
In today’s uncertain world, children can always count on God to be there for them. Count on Me uses Bible stories and verses along with application to teach children that they can count on God and that God counts on them to live as He has told them. Every part of TeamKID—Bible stories, Scripture memory, life application, missions, and recreation—all connect to teach life lessons to kids.
What happens in a TeamKID meeting?
TeamKID is designed for children to do more than memorize Scripture. It helps children understand what the verses they memorize mean because all parts of the TeamKID meeting focus on one Bible message. The noncompetitive games, Bible story, memory verse, missions, and conclusion all contribute to help children understand and apply God’s Word to their lives. A TeamKID meeting has five parts with each one flowing into the next to keep the pace moving with non-stop energy:
- WARM-UP is the opening activity that begins as soon as the first child arrives at TeamKID.
- WORKOUT includes energized, interactive Bible study as children hear or experience a Bible story, learn the meaning of a Bible verse, apply Bible truths to their lives, sing, and pray.
- STRETCHING is when children work on learning the memory verse.
- THE TOURNAMENT is a time to run, play, and laugh with fun games and activities that reinforce the Bible study.
- COOL DOWN is the final few minutes of the meeting and includes a review of what children have learned.