Women are invited to join us as we attend "Alive with Color", the 2012 Quilters Anonymous Quilt Show. We'll meet in the church parking lot at 10:00 am on Friday, March 16 to carpool to the quilt show at the Evergreen State Fairgrounds in Monroe. More than 500 quilts will be presented by the Northwest's largest quilting guild. The quilt show also includes:
- Quilts to Go - items that can be purchased
- Demonstrations by guild members
- Merchant Mall of over two dozen vendors with quilting supplies
- Viewers' Choice Awards - selected by attendees
- Sale of pre-owned quilt books and magazines
The admission price is $7.00. There is food service on site, so we will have lunch together. We will return to the church mid-afternoon.